Recovery Mode on a smartphone such as TracFone Alcatel Raven A574BL is there to make sure people have a way to fix and recover their phone from bad things that happen to it. It may be as simple as wipe cache partition or perhaps a more drastic action as to factory reset the phone.
When a phone such as Alcatel Raven A574BL having an issue with its performance, there is a different kind of troubleshooting action to try and one of them is booting the phone into Recovery Mode. In Recovery Mode, only the essential part of the system that will be loaded.
Alcatel Raven A574BL: Recovery Mode
- Power OFF the phone first.
- Press and hold Power and Volume Up button in the same time until Alcatel logo shows up on the screen. At this stage, release Power button.
- When the device has enter Recovery Mode, then you can release Volume Up button.
- In the Recovery Mode, you can navigate through the available options by using Volume Up and Volume Down button, and to choose an option, you can use Power button.
- Choose the language you want by using Volume Up / Down button and press Power button to confirm.
- After that, you can proceed with whatever things you wish to do, such as factory reset or wipe cache partition.
- When you are done with this mode, reboot the phone back to standard mode by choosing “Reboot System Now” option.
Now you know how easy it was to reboot into Recovery Mode on the Alcatel Raven A574BL. Make sure to take the necessary action to keep your valuable data intact before you do anything in this mode.