Boot your TracFone Alcatel Raven A574BL into Safe Mode, a special mode that put the phone in a diagnostic state or back to its default setting temporarily so you can analyze the phone and decide whether a 3rd party causing some problem with the phone or not.
If you suspect that one of the 3rd party apps on Alcatel Raven A574BL is causing the problem, you should try this basic troubleshooting action. Once you manage to boot the phone into Safe Mode, check for everything. If everything works without a hitch, you need to get rid one of those additional apps.
Alcatel Raven A574BL: Safe Mode
- While the phone is on, go to Home Screen.
- Press and hold Power button for a couple of seconds. Do it just like when you want to turn off the phone.
- When “Power menu” appear, tap and hold “Power Off” option.
- A warning message will show up that ask you whether you want to enter “Safe Mode” or not. Confirm this action by tap “OK”.
- Wait for the phone to boot into Safe Mode. Look for “Safe Mode” text written on the bottom left of the screen as the sign that you had successfully boot into Safe Mode.
Once you are finished in Safe Mode, you can go back to the standard operating mode by reboot the Alcatel Raven A574BL as usual.