How to find serial number on TracFone Alcatel ZIP LTE. Serial Number or IMEI Number is a unique 11, 15, or 18 digit serial number that uniquely identifies a mobile phone. It is usually printed on the device under the battery.
TracFone Alcatel ZIP LTE: Find Serial Number
- From the main screen, tap the “Apps” icon.
- Slide the screen up to see more options. Tap the “Settings” icon.
- Slide the screen up to see more options. Tap “About phone” or “About device”.
- Tap “Status”.
- Tap “IMEI information”. Locate “IMEI”. The number underneath is your phone’s Serial Number.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.