How to find SIM Number on TracFone Alcatel ZIP LTE. SIM number is technically called the ICCID, which stands for Integrated Circuit Card Identifier. It usually consists of 19 or 20 characters, and is both printed on your SIM card and stored inside it.
TracFone Alcatel ZIP LTE: Find SIM Number
- From the main screen, tap the “Apps” icon.
- Slide the screen up to see more options. Tap the “Settings” icon.
- Slide the screen up to see more options. Tap “About phone” or “About device”.
- Tap “Status”.
- Tap “IMEI information”. Locate “ICCID”. The number underneath is your SIM card number.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.