Performing hard reset on TracFone Alcatel Pixi Avion A570BL / A571VL is easy as long as you know how to do it and in this case, you can follow the available guide that will walk you through one step at a time.
Hard Reset Tracfone Alcatel Pixi Avion – Bringing the phone into its clean blank state with the original Settings is the final result that you can get from factory reset. You can do this to basically all kind of phone, including TracFone Alcatel Pixi Avion A570BL / A571VL.
Soft Reset Alcatel Pixi Avion A570BL / A571VL
Although the process sounds complicated, the whole thing is actually easy to do. You can choose either soft reset or hard reset. Both give you the same result with slightly different step. Now, are you ready to perform factory reset?
If that so, let’s try with soft reset method first, but first, always back up your data firs whether it was a file, picture, video, contact name and so on.
- On the phone, go to “Settings”.
- Find “Back Up and Reset” option and tap on it.
- More option will appear, tap “Factory Data Reset” option and then choose “Reset Phone”.
- Confirm this action if you want to proceed with it.
- Now the process has begin, and you need to wait until it’s done before reboot the phone.
Hard Reset Alcatel Pixi Avion A570BL / A571VL
Now, let’s discuss hard reset method. As it said before, it gives the same result as soft reset but it works with different step. Most people prefer soft reset because it is simple but if for some reason you can’t do that, then the only option you got is performing hard reset.
- Switch off the phone first.
- Now, reboot to “Recovery Mode”. To reboot into this special mode, press and hold “Power button and Volume Up” button in the same time and keep it up for a couple of seconds.
- It will force the phone to reboot to recovery mode instead of standard mode and until the recovery mode appear, do not let go both buttons.
- Touch screen is not working in this special mode, so use “Volume button” to move between the option.
- Highlighted “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option with “Volume button” and press “Power button” to select it.
Wait until the process complete and choose “Reboot System Now’ option to get out from recovery mode and enter standard mode. It is that easy and in no time you can get your phone in its clean blank state.