Full information about why you should perform factory reset as well as how to do it on your TracFone Alcatel Pixi Glitz A463BG, where you should be able to do it without any trouble at all and get the process done in no time.
Hard Reset TracFone Alcatel Pixi Glitz – There are many reasons why you want to perform factory reset on TracFone Alcatel Pixi Glitz A463BG. It could be because the phone encounters some issue that didn’t yield to other troubleshooting action, thus leave factory reset. Perhaps, you want to bring the phone to its original state without any personal information stored in there before you sell it.
Everyone have different reason on why they want to do it. It doesn’t really matter what the cause is, because right now you will learn about how to execute this action. Before you do this, be aware that the entire data of yours will be wiped out. So make sure to back it all in advance before you do this.
Soft Reset Alcatel Pixi Glitz A463BG
Let’s start with the simplest method, using soft reset. This is the easiest and simplest method to follow.
- Go to “Settings > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone”.
- The phone will ask you once again whether you are going to proceed with it or not.
- Make sure to confirm it and let the phone work it all out.
Hard Reset Alcatel Pixi Glitz A463BG
If the phone is acting out and you can’t enter settings menu, you still can perform factory reset using hard reset method.
- In this method, you need to turn OFF the phone first.
- Boot the phone into “Recovery Mode” by press and hold “Power button and Volume Up button” for a couple of seconds.
- The phone will boot into this special mode where you can find the “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option.
- Choose this option by pressing “Power button” and let the process begin.
- After it has finished the process, reboot the phone back to standard mode and watch the transformation.
It is that easy and now you can have your phone operate on its original settings. If you want to use it back, you can restore your backup data, but if you want to sell it, then it is ready to go.