Factory reset is easy and it can be done to all type of smartphone including TracFone Huawei Glory H868C, which means everyone can do it as long as they do it properly using the right method like the one explained in here.
Hard Reset TracFone Huawei Glory – Do you think that performing factory reset is too complicated for you to do on your own? Actually it is pretty easy and everyone can do it. If you owned a TracFone Huawei Glory H868C and you want to perform factory reset, follow this easy to guide below.
Start it by back up your data first. It doesn’t matter how you back up your personal data such as app, photo, video and other type of file in the phone, as long as you have it safe and sound. You are going to need those data because factory reset will erase everything, so better safe than sorry.
Soft Reset Huawei Glory
Let’s start with something simple called soft factory reset:
- Go to menu on your phone and choose “Settings”
- Find “Back up and Reset” and tap on it.
- More option will come out, choose “Factory Data Reset”.
- Keep going by tap on “Reset Phone”.
- Confirmation message will appear, and you need to confirm it by tap the “Erase Everything” option.
Hard Reset Huawei Glory
For something more complex, go with hard factory reset:
- Power off the phone first.
- Reboot the phone to recovery mode by pressing “Power button and Volume Up button” for a couple of seconds until Huawei logo appear on the screen.
- Since touch screen is not working in this mode, use Volume button to move around and make sure to pick the “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option.
- Make the selection using Power button.
- Choose “Yes” using Power button.
When the reset process has complete, select “Reboot System Now” to reboot the phone to standard mode. As you can see, the whole process is pretty simple and it will be finished in matter of minutes.