Guide to perform factory reset on TracFone LG Stylo 2 LTE L81AL using two different methods for different situation that works all the time and get the phone back to its original factory settings and ready to use once more.
Hard Reset Tracfone LG Stylo 2 LTE – There are two methods that people can use when they want to perform factory reset on their TracFone LG Stylo 2 LTE L81AL. First method called soft reset that people can access from Settings menu on the phone. Second method called hard reset, works by entering special recovery mode on the phone first.
Soft Reset LG Stylo 2
Soft reset is the straightforward method that works in most occasions. To perform soft reset, follow the guide below:
- Go to “Settings”
- Find “Backup and Reset” menu and tap on it
- Choose “Factory Data Reset”
- Choose “Reset Phone”
- If asked to enter unlock sequence code, enter it first
- Tap on “Erase Everything”
- Choose “OK” and wait until the process is complete
Hard Reset LG Stylo 2
Hard reset is the not too straightforward method. This method works best if phone owner can’t access Settings menu on their phone. To perform hard reset, follow the guide below:
- Make sure the phone is OFF
- Press and hold “Power button” and “Volume Down” button for a couple of seconds until LG logo appear on the screen
- When the logo appear, release both buttons for 1 seconds only, and then press them back
- Keep doing this until the phone reboot to “Recovery Mode” and only then release the buttons
- Use Volume button to move up and down on Recovery Mode menu and highlighted the “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option
- Press “Power button” to make the selection
- Confirm the action and wait until the process is complete
- After that, find the “Reboot System Now” option and select it to bring the phone back to normal mode
After the whole process complete, phone owner can restore the backup data they had before. Don’t forget to back up the data first, or it will be lost forever after the factory reset process.