Find out how to perform factory reset on TracFone Samsung Galaxy E5 S978L to bring the phone into a clear state with no files and application that comes other than the one installed by the phone manufacturer.
Hard Reset TracFone Samsung Galaxy E5 – A clean state TracFone Samsung Galaxy E5 S978L means that there are no file, video, picture or third party apps that the manufacturer didn’t put into. This clean state phone works great if you planned to sell the phone because you definitely didn’t want the buyer to take a look into whatever file or personal information you have in there.
How do you bring this phone to that clean state? It was easy, just perform factory reset. You can back up your data first so it is ready to transfer into your new phone.
Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy E5
Talking about factory reset, you can choose between soft factory reset and hard factory reset. Soft reset is the straightforward action. Just go to “Settings > Back Up and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device > Erase Everything”. Just wait until it’s done and reboot or restart the phone back.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy E5
You also can try other method, the hard factory reset. It is a little more complicated yet it is easy to do. In this method, you need to turn off the phone first and reboot the phone to recovery mode. Just follow this guide:
- Reboot the phone to recovery mode by pressing “Power button, Home button, and Volume Up” buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When Samsung logo appears, release Power button and when Android logo appear, release other buttons. Now you enter Recovery Mode.
- In this mode, touch screen is not working. Use Volume button to move around, find “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option and highlighted it.
- Press Power button to select it.
- Choose “Yes – Delete all user data” as form of confirmation.
When the reset process has complete, select “Reboot System Now” to reboot the phone to standard mode. Now you can see for yourself that the entire phone setting has gone back to the way it used to be when the first time it comes out of the box.