Factory reset is a popular troubleshooting action for troubled phone and this kind of thing can be done by everyone so there is no need to bring it to a technician to get it done, and here you can learn how to do it properly.
Hard Reset TracFone ZTE Scend – You can perform factory reset on your own, but you need to take precaution before you do this. The kind of precaution we talked about here is backup. backup the data on your phone is necessarily and it must be done regularly, and it is more critical to do before performing factory reset. Why it is necessary? Because factory reset will erase everything so you don’t want to lose everything in there right?
Soft Reset ZTE Scend
Now, let’s perform factory reset with the first method called soft reset. Try this method first: “Settings > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone > Erase Everything”. When you are done with it, restart the phone.
Hard Reset ZTE Scend
If for some reason you can’t perform soft reset, try hard reset. It is more complicated to do so be sure to follow this guide:
- Power down the phone.
- Press and hold “Power and Volume Up” key for several seconds until Boot mode screen appear.
- Scroll down using Volume Down key to find “Recovery” option and press Volume Up key to confirm it.
- Enter Recovery Menu by pressing and holding Power key. In the same time, press Volume Up key just once.
- Scroll the menu using Volume key and highlighted “Wipe data / factory reset” option.
- Press Power key to make the selection.
- Confirm it by choosing “Yes – delete all use data” by pressing Power key.
- When factory reset has finished, choose “Reboot System Now” option.
That is all. Don’t forget to restore all your data back to the phone and change the setting back to what you prefer. Now you can use the phone back like you normally do and enjoy its fresh performance.