Performing factory reset on TracFone ZTE Whirl 2 Z667G is easy but don’t underestimate this action by following the proper guide and take precaution to make sure everything run smooth during and after the process.
Hard Reset TracFone ZTE Whirl 2 – Following the proper guide and take precaution is what you need to have in mind before performing factory reset on your TracFone ZTE Whirl 2 Z667G. Make sure that this the kind of thing that you wish to perform to your phone.
When you ready to do this, lets start with the precaution. Factory reset, just like the name stated will bring the phone back to the factory setting. Anything and everything you put in your phone after you get it out of the box will be wipe put. So, it is recommended to backup the phone first, through your account or using external storage device. You can choose any backup method that you like the most.
Soft Reset ZTE Whirl 2
Now, lets move to the real action. If you can access the phone easily and has no unresponsive issue, it is best to perform this action through Setting menu in your phone. Go to “Settings > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone > Erase Everything”.
Hard Reset ZTE Whirl 2
If you can’t access it, then you can work this out using other method called hard reset.
- Power down the phone.
- Press and hold “Power and Volume Up” key for several seconds until Boot mode screen appear.
- Scroll down using Volume Down key to find “Recovery” option and press Volume Up key to confirm it.
- Enter Recovery Menu by pressing and holding Power key. In the same time, press Volume Up key just once.
- Scroll the menu using Volume key and highlighted “Wipe data / factory reset” option.
- Press Power key to make the selection.
- Confirm it by choosing “Yes – delete all use data” by pressing Power key.
When the reset process has complete, select “Reboot System Now” to reboot the phone to standard mode. Make sure to follow the guide and in no time you will see the result of this action.