Keep Tab on Airtime Balance on Tracfone iPhone – Find out how you can set your iPhone to give you information about the amount of airtime that you still have in your phone so you will never run out of airtime especially when you need it the most.
When you enter airtime card on your iPhone, you will receive airtime that you can use to make a call, send text message and also to browse the internet. Now, it is very important to keep tab on the amount of airtime that you still have in there, so you can refill it before it run out.
How to Check Tracfone Minutes Balance on iPhone
You can keep tab on the airtime balance on your iPhone using different methods. You may find that some methods will not work for your device, so better to try them all to find the methods that work for your iPhone.
- Install the Tracfone My Account application in your iPhone. This app gives you direct result on the amount of airtime that you still have in there.
- Go to Tracfone official website. You can access and log in to Tracfone website directly from your iPhone or PC, where you will find complete information of your account, or in this case the airtime balance.
- Go to https://www.tracfone.com/direct/CheckBalance where you can check your airtime balance simply by entering your phone number.
- Another options it to go to http://www.fastactportal.com/static/balance that works similar with the previous method. All you need to do is enter your phone number and it will show your airtime balance.
- Call *777*1# from your iPhone and get the information of your airtime balance.
When you use these methods, you will be able to know the airtime balance that you still have. The airtime balance information that you will receive is divided into three different parts, the airtime to make a call, airtime for text message and airtime for data.
If you tend to use your iPhone to make a call, then it possible that you already low on airtime call and still have lots of airtime text and data. Just make sure to keep tab on the airtime balance, so you won’t run out of it.