How to find SIM Number on TracFone LG Rebel 3 LTE. SIM number is technically called the ICCID, which stands for Integrated Circuit Card Identifier. It usually consists of 19 or 20 characters, and is both printed on your SIM card and stored inside it.
TracFone LG Rebel 3 LTE L157BL / L158VL: Find SIM Number
- Make sure your phone is turned OFF.
- Remove the back cover by inserting your fingernail into the slit on the side of your phone and lifting the cover up.
- Remove the battery by using the space at the bottom of the battery compartment and lifting it outward.
- Locate the SIM card holder above the battery compartment and remove the card. On the card, you will see a set of numbers beginning with “89.” This is your SIM Number.
- When re-inserting the SIM card, make sure the gold contact on the card faces down. Slide the card into the holder until it stops.
- Replace the battery and back cover.