Step by step instruction on how to hard reset TracFone ZTE Jasper LTE for phone owner who wants to perform a hard reset to bring the phone to its clean state just like when it was fresh out of the factory.
In here you will find complete instruction on how to hard reset TracFone ZTE Jasper LTE and bring the phone back to its original state. Warning, a hard reset will erase everything on your phone.
Make sure to back up everything including files, photos, document, phone number and other important things that you still want to keep.
Hard Reset ZTE Jasper LTE Method 1 (Powered On)
- Go to “Settings” application on your ZTE Jasper LTE.
- Find and tap “Backup and Reset”.
- You will see different options appear. Find and tap “Factory Data Reset”.
- On the bottom of the screen, you will see “Reset Phone” option. Tap on it.
- Enter your unlock sequence if you have configured one, then tap “Erase Everything” and tap “OK” to confirm.
The first method to hard reset ZTE Jasper LTE is easy, but there are times when you can’t use it. When the phone has some serious performance issue where you can’t launch the Settings application, when the phone is frozen, or when the phone won’t boot at all, are the situations where you can’t use the first method.
Hard Reset ZTE Jasper LTE Method 2 (Powered Off)
- Turn off your ZTE Jasper LTE completely.
- Press and hold Power and Volume Up key in the same time until Boot Mode screen appear.
- Scroll down using Volume Down key to find “Recovery” option and press Volume Up key to confirm it.
- Enter Recovery Menu by pressing and holding Power key. In the same time, press Volume Up key just once.
- Scroll the menu using Volume key and highlighted “Wipe data / factory reset” option. Press Power key to make the selection.
- Confirm it by choosing “Yes – delete all use data” by pressing Power key.
- To go back to standard operating mode, press Power key on “Reboot system now” option.
It is a little bit complicated, but you can practice entering Recovery Mode first, so when the need arises, you can easily hard reset the phone.