The proper way to hard reset TracFone ZTE ZFIVE 2 LTE from Recovery Mode or from Settings application of the phone to reset the phone and bring it back to its original clean state.
Want to learn the proper way to hard reset TracFone ZTE ZFIVE2 LTE? Keep reading to find out how you can hard reset the phone and bring it back to its original state, just like when it was fresh out of the factory.
Hard Reset ZTE ZFIVE 2 Method 1 (Powered On)
- Go to “Settings” application on your ZTE ZFIVE 2.
- Find and tap “Backup and Reset”.
- You will see different options appear. Find and tap “Factory Data Reset”.
- On the bottom of the screen, you will see “Reset Phone” option. Tap on it.
- Enter your unlock sequence if you have configured one, then tap “Erase Everything” and tap “OK” to confirm.
You can hard reset the phone from Recovery Mode. The tricky part is the process to boot the phone into Recovery Mode first. But don’t worry about not being able to do it. Just follow the step by step guide below and you will be able to do it successfully.
One more thing, a hard reset will erase everything. If you want to keep those files, image, and video safe, makes sure you back it all up before you start the hard reset process.
Hard Reset ZTE ZFIVE 2 Method 2 (Powered Off)
- Turn off your ZTE ZFIVE 2 completely.
- Press and hold Power and Volume Up key in the same time until Boot Mode screen appear.
- Scroll down using Volume Down key to find “Recovery” option and press Volume Up key to confirm it.
- Enter Recovery Menu by pressing and holding Power key. In the same time, press Volume Up key just once.
- Scroll the menu using Volume key and highlighted “Wipe data / factory reset” option. Press Power key to make the selection.
- Confirm it by choosing “Yes – delete all use data” by pressing Power key.
- To go back to standard operating mode, press Power key on “Reboot system now” option.
You can practice booting the phone into Recovery Mode first. Once you are able to do it, you will have no problem performing a hard reset from Recovery Mode. Learn both methods mentioned above and use the best method that works for your situation.